To make a booking, click here to be taken to our real time bookings diary. Click on the date you would like and follow the process. Your booking is then entered into the system and confirmed once deposit / payment is received.
Please make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions to make sure what we expect of you as a hirer of the hall, before you book. The link takes you to a downloadable booking form too.
When booking the hall, you have full use of the hall buildings, terrace, kitchen equipment, chairs etc. If you wish to use the green space outside the hall for large parties, events etc please book this separately and where necessary contact the relevant people. The car park and green space are owned separately and need additional permissions if your use is beyond that of small private group use. If it is for the latter, please indicate this when booking.
If there is a booking already in the date you want the hall is not available.
Cost of hiring the village hall
- Hourly rate for non commercial use (you are not making money from your event) : £9 / hr
- Hourly rate for commercial use : £12 / hr
- Weekday Evening (6pm – midnight) : £75
- Weekend Evening (6pm – midnight) : £100
- Weddings / Large Parties (48hours use min) : £1200
- Frequent Users (more than 20 day time / evening sessions per year) : £7 /hr
Part hours charged as full